Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Here is a story you can use from Liam - I love my Papaw Rocky. He has rocked me to sleep and spoiled me ever since I was a baby. I often tell my Mommy I want to go to Papaw's house and go for a ride. I love him so much that I have a GI Joe at home that I call Papaw and sometimes I take him to sleep with me.
Here is a story from me - I was living at my moms house after going thru a break up. One night I was very down and Rocky took me out to dinner to cheer me up. That meant a lot to me. My own dad hasn’t ever done anything like that for me.
Another memory from me - Going to the Sandpiper Reef Restaurant for the Halloween party a few years ago. We all got dressed up and drank the night away. Rocky used all of my eyeliner to paint his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment